The WaterIQ Technologies BioPulse 1000 reliably and continuously prevents the formation of harmful biofilm on underwater surfaces.
WaterIQ Technologies’ BioPulse 1000TM, is an ultrasonic biofilm appliance that prevents biofilm formation on underwater surfaces and thereby deprives downstream invasive species such as zebra mussels of their food supply. The BioPulse 1000 represents the industry’s first purpose-built ultrasonic solution dedicated entirely to retard biofilm formation and can be found in drinking water treatment utilities, wastewater treatment plants, lakes and ponds, and winery wastewater treatment ponds.
- The BioPulse 1000 is a bi-directional ultrasonic purpose-built appliance designed to prevent the formation of biofilm.
- Each BioPulse 1000 is programmed to emit signals that microorganisms sense as turbulence hindering their colonization on surfaces and forming biofilm and ultimately becoming a food source for invasive species such as zebra mussels.
- Each BioPulse 1000 system can be equipped with optional telemetry and IoT technology to capture and transmit operational status data to the Cloud so that crews can remotely monitor the effectiveness of the unit.
- Each BioPulse 1000 is highly configurable and can be equipped with various AC/DC power supplies, power cable lengths and plug-ins for different geographies, and onshore solar options.
- The use of advanced materials such as the Sharklet(registered trademark) surface that is both durable and prevents fouling, thereby decreasing operating expenses for the customer.